CONTACT US FOR ROLLING TRYOUTS
Colorado Command is a year round competitive girls lacrosse program that develops the complete athlete on and off the field through skill development, teamwork, character, and drive.
Our COMMAND STAFF is made up of current and former College Coaches and Athletes; including current staff from the University of Denver and Regis University.
We know the Women's Game!
Our Staff has Women's NCAA Tournament Winning Experience.
We have 30+ Combined Years of Girls Lacrosse Travel Club Experience.
Nikki Bracken, Owner/ Coach
- DU Women's Lacrosse Alum
- 2x NCAA Sweet Sixteen
- 3x MPSF Regular Season Champion
- MPSF Tournament Champion
- 7 Years, Girls Lacrosse Travel Team Head Coach and Operations Manager
Shannon Williams, Coach
- Coaches at the University of Denver WLAX
- University of Oregon Alum
- Pac-12 Conference Scholar Athlete of the Year
- First-Team All-Pac-12 Conference
- Second-Team All-Pac-12 Conference
- Program record holder in points, goals, points per game and goals per game.
Alexis Petrarca, Coach
- Coaches at Regis University WLAX
- Seton Hill University Alum
- NCAA Tournament Appearance
Billy Corbett, Coach / Strength & Conditioning
- 15+ Years of HS and youth coaching
- Owner of RetroFIT Training
PLUS MANY MORE DU ALUMNUS & CURRENT ATHLETES